Registration Open for Radiation Curing Classes
The State University of New York College of Environmental Science & Forestry (SUNY-ESF) now is accepting registration for the spring 2016 semester offerings of the Radiation Curing Program. These online courses, taught by recognized industry experts, offer three 500-level credits each:
- Introduction to Polymer Coatings
- Radiation Curing of Polymer Technologies
- Radiation Curing Equipment, Instrumentation and Safety
The advanced courses may be taken for graduate credit or as non-credit professional development. Participants taking all three core courses for credit can apply for a Graduate Certificate in Radiation Curing from the State University of New York. All courses begin Jan. 11.
SUNY-ESF also offers each month professional development short courses that can be completed in 4-6 hours, including:
- Principles of Energy Curing Technologies
- Basics of UV Curable 3D Printing
For more information, including registration details, visit www.radcuring.com.