UV LED 2015 Conference Presentations Announced
A conference targeting the emergence of UV-LEDs and UV-LED curing technology used with advanced materials will take place Oct. 28-29 in Troy, New York. UV LED 2015 will be hosted by RadTech International North America, Bethesda, Maryland, in partnership with the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
The conference will include a full day of presentations, an exhibition, a reception and a tour of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institutes Smart Lighting Engineering Research Center. A chemistry short course will be available for an additional charge.
The following presentations will be featured during the event:
- Technology Trends Driving the Adoption of UV-LED Curing by Jennifer Heathcote, Phoseon Technology
- The Effect of Mercury vs LED Light Sources on Tack Free Curing by Mike Idacavage, Colorado Photopolymer Solutions
- UV-LED Inkjet – Its Inks Turn to Lead by Dene Taylor, SPF-Inc.
- Improved Surface Cure with UVC-LEDs by Excelitas Technologies Corp.
- Improving UV-LED Light Distribution to Prevent Cure Striping by Brian Jasenak, Kopp Glass
- The Status of UV-LED Measurement Standardization by Joe May, CTO, and Jim Raymont, director of sales, EIT Instrument Markets
- Panel discussion on the state of UV-LED