July 31: RadTech Asia Deadline Nears
July 31 marks the deadline for early-bird registration for RadTech Asia, which will take place Oct. 24-27 at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba in Tokyo, Japan. Pre-registration will be accepted through Oct. 11, and on-site registration will be available at the event.
Early-bird registration fees vary depending on type of registrant:
- Industries JPY 80,000 ($731.16 USD) – after Aug. 1 JPY 90,000 ($822.56 USD)
- Government/Academia JPY 40,000 ($365.58 USD) – after Aug. 1 JPY 50,000 ($456.98 USD)
Fees for speakers and students are the same regardless of registration date:
- Speakers from industries JPY 40,000 ($365.58 USD)
- Speakers from governments/academia JPY 30,000 ($274.19 USD)
- Students JPY 10,000 ($91.40 USD)
Registration covers attendance to all technical sessions and exhibitions, one copy of proceedings and admission to the get-together on Oct. 24. The Oct. 25 buffet dinner is not included in the registration fee and is an additional JPY 3,000 ($27.42 USD). All fees must be paid in Japanese yen.
For more information, including registration and payment details, as well as information on obtaining a visa, visit www.radtech-asia.org.