Academics or industrial participants in the field of photopolymerization are invited to attend the premier scientific conference for the photopolymerization industry: Photopolymerization Fundamentals 2019, scheduled for Sept. 14-18 at the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa in Monterey, California.
The opening date for abstract submissions is Feb. 1, 2019, and the early registration deadline is June 30.
Highlights of the meeting will include:
• Numerous scientific presentations on a wide range of photopolymerization topics
• An open atmosphere where interaction and technical networking are encouraged
• A poster session and vendor exhibit
• Poster competition/award sponsored by the Polymer Chemistry journal
• Reduced rates for students to promote interaction between industrial scientists and students
The meeting also will include a short course with a series of four presentations from leaders in the photopolymerizations field, as well as a tabletop vendor exhibit concurrent with poster sessions. Vendors already committed to attend include IGM Resins, FlackTek, National Polymer, allnex, Sartomer, Heraeus Noblelight and Colorado Photopolymer Solutions (CPS).
This conference is presented by RadTech and CPS. The conference chair is Chris Bowman, a professor from the University of Colorado.