Last Chance to Register for Hands-on Surface Curing Workshop
RadTech International North America, Bethesda, Maryland, will host a hands-on UV/EB Surface Curing Workshop, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sept. 10 at the Georgia Power Customer Research Center in Atlanta, Georgia. It will include small working groups participating in 30 to 45 minutes of active learning about UV, EB and UV-LED surface curing technology with ink, coating and adhesive formulations.
The following presentations will be featured:
- Comparing Radiation Curable Adhesives-Selecting UV vs. Electron Beam by Cindy Fruth, Ashland Specialty Ingredients
- The Basics of UV Curing Equipment: Terms, Technologies and Techniques by Kevin Joesel, Heraeus Noblelight
- Electron Beam Surface Curing: Technology, Equipment and Applications by Tony Carignano & John Salkeld, PCT Engineered Systems
- UV/EB Chemistry for Non-Chemists by Jo Ann Arceneaux, Allnex
- An Introduction to UV-LED Curing by Jennifer Heathcote, Phoseon Technology
- UV & EB for Sensitive Packaging by Jim Bishop, Sun Chemical
The cost of the workshop is $40. University students can attend for free by emailing a copy of their school ID to email@example.com.
The event is sponsored by PCT Engineered Systems and COMET Group. For more information, including registration details, visit www.radtech.org.