Full Technical Program Available for Photopolymerization Conference
Photopolymerization Fundamentals 2017 will bring together academic and industrial leaders in the photopolymerization field on Sept. 17-20 in Boulder, Colorado, to address critical, fundamental questions related to photopolymerization.
The presentations will focus on recent research and results from leaders in the photopolymerization field. Each speaker will present their recent results and critical achievements that have come from their research or those that would aid them in product development. A significant amount of each speaker’s time will be allotted for audience discussion and questions.
The conference was created to keep up with the industry’s growth since the early 1970s. Highlights of the meeting include:
- Numerous scientific presentations on a wide range of photopolymerization topics
- An open atmosphere where interaction and technical networking are encouraged
- A poster session and vendor exhibit mixer with drinks sponsored by FlackTek
- Student poster competition/award sponsored by the Polymer Chemistry Journal
- Reduced rates for students to promote interaction between industrial scientists and students
For more information, including a full conference agenda, visit www.radtechintl.org/Photopolymer2017.