The early registration deadline has been extended for Photopolymerization Fundamentals 2019, the scientific conference for the photopolymerization industry, taking place Sept. 14-18, 2019, at the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa in Monterey, California. Registration fees increase $125 after July 14.
Highlights of the meeting include:
• Scientific presentations on a wide range of photopolymerization topics
• An open atmosphere where interaction and technical networking are encouraged
• A poster session and vendor exhibit
• Reduced rates for students to promote interaction between industrial scientists and students
Invited speakers who plan to attend and present include Christopher Bowman, University of Colorado; Christopher Ellison, University of Minnesota; Allan Guymon, University of Iowa; Jeffrey Stansbury, University of Colorado Denver; Marco Sangermano, Politecnico di Torino; Thomas Griesser, University of Leoben; Céline Croutxé-Barghorn, Université de Haute Alsace; Xavier Allonas, Université de Haute Alsace; Jason Burdick, University of Pennsylvania; Stephanie Bryant, University of Colorado; Sandra Schloegl, Polymer Competence Center Leoben GmbH; Tim Scott, University of Michigan; Chris Kloxin, University of Delaware; Rong Tong, Virginia Polytechnic Institute; and Alan Aguire, Tecnológico de Monterrey.
The meeting includes a short course with a series of four presentations from leaders in the photopolymerizations field.
• Chris Bowman, University of Colorado: Photopolymerization Kinetics
• Allan Guymon, University of Iowa: Statistical Design of Experiments
• Jon Scholte, Sartomer: Photopolymerization Chemistry & Curing Methods
• Mike Idacavage, Colorado Photopolymer Solutions: Formulations & 3D Printing
The meeting also includes a tabletop vendor exhibit concurrent with the poster sessions.
• Sponsors for the meeting are IGM Resins, FlackTek and Heraeus Noblelight.
• Vendors who have committed to attend include IGM Resins, FlackTek, Heraeus Noblelight, Allnex, Sartomer, Honle UV, Daicel and Colorado Photopolymer Solutions.
This conference is presented by RadTech – The Association for UV & EB Technology and Colorado Photopolymer Solutions (CPS).
For more information, visit http://radtechintl.org/Photopolymer2019. For more information about exhibiting, visit http://radtechintl.org/Photopolymer2019#pf-sponsor.
The conference chair is Professor Chris Bowman from the University of Colorado. For more information, contact Neil Cramer at firstname.lastname@example.org.