Press release submitted on behalf of RadTech – The Association for UV & EB Technology
The advance registration discounts end on September 1 for the PAMA 2023 Workshop, taking place September 18-19, 2023 at the University of Colorado – Boulder in Boulder, Colorado during Photopolymer Week 2023.
Hosted by the Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing Alliance (PAMA), RadTech, and NIST, this in-person workshop aims to foster constructive discussions on the current and future directions of vat photopolymerization. Expect a series of open-dialogue panels moderated by experts and focused roadmapping activities on a broad range of topics from composites and ceramics to machine learning and sustainability.
Why Should You Attend?
- Comprehensive Insight: Take a deep dive into the diverse applications of vat photopolymerization, spanning from composites and ceramics to cutting-edge topics like machine learning and sustainability.
- Expert-Led Discussions: Engage in critical, open-dialogue panels led by industry experts, targeting the future of Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing (PAM) from measurements and standards to its role in a circular economy.
- Collaborative Networking: Connect with a unique blend of researchers, industry stakeholders, and regulators, fostering a unified vision for the advancement and safe integration of PAM technology in various sectors.
Panel Discussions Include:
- Can you measure it? Enabling Next-generation Photopolymers with Measurements and Standards
- A Data-driven future for PAM Materials and Process Discovery
- Do you know your light engine? Informing better prints by understanding our printers
- Is Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing Compatible with a Safe, Sustainable, Circular Economy?
- PAM In and On the Human Body: Biomedical applications now and in the future
Not just Plastic: Composites, Ceramics and Multimaterial PAMLeveraging Public-Private Partnerships for PAM Success