RadTech has announced the launch of Photopolymer Week 2023, which will take place September 18-22, 2023, at the University of Colorado – Boulder in Boulder, Colorado.
This special week is dedicated to presenting and showcasing the most recent research and results from leaders in the photopolymerization field and will take place over two events in one location.
Photopolymerization Fundamentals will bring together academic and industrial leaders in the photopolymerization field to address critical, fundamental questions related to photopolymerization. The presentations will be focused on presenting recent research and results from leaders in the photo polymerizations field. Each speaker will be asked to present their recent results and critical achievements that have resulted from their research or those that would aid them in product development. A significant amount of each speaker’s time will be allotted for audience discussion and answering of questions.
It is hoped that significant dialogue will occur between academic and industrial scientists in this rapidly expanding, critical area.
Highlights of the meeting will include:
- Numerous scientific, presentations on a wide range of photopolymerization topics
- An open atmosphere where interaction and technical networking are encouraged
- A poster session and vendor exhibit
- Reduced rates for students to promote interaction between industrial scientists and students
- Christopher Bowman, University of Colorado
- Xavier Allonas, University de Haute Alsace
- Thomas Griesser, Leoben
- Christopher Barner-Kowollik, Queensland University of Technology
- Tim Scott, Monash University
- Hadley Sikes, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Christopher Kloxin, University of Delaware
- Marco Sangermano, Politecnico di Torino
- Allan Guymon, University of Iowa
- Chris Matyjaszewski, Carnegie Mellon
- Cyrille Boyer, University of New South Wales
- Tim White, University of Colorado
- Stephanie Bryant, University of Colorado
- Jason Burdick, University of Colorado
- Celine Croutxe-Barghorn, University de Haute Alsace
- June Nie, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Zach Page, The University of Texas at Austin
- Jacques Lalavee, University de Haute Alsace
- Walter Voit, Desktop Metal
- Kristi Anseth, University of Colorado
The Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing Alliance (PAMA) 2023 Workshop will continue the work begun during the Roadmapping a Future for Stereolithography, Inkjet, and Beyond workshop that took place on the NIST Campus in Boulder, Colorado, in 2019 by building a unified vision from research to regulation.
This workshop will build on PAMA’s mission to make photopolymer additive manufacturing (PAM) more accessible and to increase the safe and responsible adoption of these technologies and will examine topics related to materials characterization, hardware characterization, government partnerships, regulations, and environmental, health and safety considerations. Please join us at this workshop to build the future of photopolymer additive manufacturing. Details will be available soon at https://radtech.org/photopolymerweek2023/.