Sartomer, a supplier of specialty acrylates and methacrylates monomers and oligomers, with US headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, will be exhibiting at Booth #501 at RadTech 2020 in Orlando, Florida next week. Members from leadership, sales, R&D, technical service, EH&S and marketing functions will all be there. Attendees are invited to visit the booth, say hi and enjoy a cup of coffee (on Sartomer).
Featured products include N3xtDimension® liquid resins for 3D printing (three new engineered resins too), eco-friendly solutions for graphic arts, engineered solutions for UV and thermal pultrusion, Lambson photoinitiator and cationic advanced solutions, and responsible liquid resins for nail care.
Sartomer’s lineup of technical presentations includes:
Monday, March 9
- New Product Showcase: Materials for 3D Printing, 10:15 AM
- The Future of PI’s & Raw Materials – Exhibit Theatre, 3:30 PM
- Post-Processing & Testing of 3D Materials – Exhibit Theatre, 4:30 PM
Tuesday, March 10
- Material Solutions for High Heat Resistance in 3D Printing, 10:15 AM
- High-Performance Materials Developed for 3D Printing, 10:15 AM
- Binder Development for 3D Printing of Ceramic, 3:30 PM
- Formulating Strategies for Adherence to Difficult Substrates, 3:30 PM
- Comparison of UV & EB on Structure Property Relationships , 3:30 PM
Wednesday, March 11
- Dielectric Performance for Electronic Applications, 8:00 AM
- Responsible Care, 8:00 AM
For more information, visit www.sartomer.com.