Cincinnati, Ohio based Michelman continues its preparation in advance of Dr. Richard (Rick) I. Michelman’s selection as the organization’s next President and CEO. Effective January 1, the following executive leadership changes will position the company for continued success and reinforce its commitment to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Planet and Profit.
- Dr. Rick Michelman, currently Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President (EVP) Americas and Printing & Packaging, will become President & CEO.
- Andrew Michelman, the company’s Chief Business Development Officer and EVP, Asia and Fibers & Composites, will assume additional leadership responsibility for Michelman’s Americas region and Coatings business segment.
- Paul Griffith, Michelman’s Chief Marketing Officer & EVP, EMEA and Agriculture, will add leadership of its Printing & Packaging business segment to his responsibilities. He takes over the business segment’s leadership from Dr. Rick Michelman as he transitions to President & CEO.
- Jason Wise, appointed Chief Financial Officer in 2019, will assume the role of Chief Financial & Risk Officer responsible for the direction and operations of Michelman’s Finance, Accounting, Legal, Regulatory and Environmental Health & Safety functions.
- Kreg Keesee will remain as Chief Operating Officer (COO) after being appointed in 2020.
- Steve Shifman will transition to Executive Chair in 2022 after leading the company for nearly twenty years.
For more information, visit www.michelman.com.