Sun Chemical, Parsippany, New Jersey, a producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds and application materials, has released its Winter 2021 Regulatory Newsletter.
The latest newsletter features details about the reclassification of titanium dioxide in Europe, as well as regulatory updates for cosmetics, toys and more. Regulations featured in the newsletter include:
- European Commission’s Cosmetic Products Regulation EC No 1223/2009
- China’s State Council
- Indonesia’s updated version of the 2010 regulation on cosmetics notification
- South Korea’s Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- India’s standards bureau
- Amendments to the EU Toy Safety Directive (2009/48/EC)
- India’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- GCC Standardization Organization (GSO)
- The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- The State Administration for Market Regulation and the Standardization Administration of China
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency
- California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA)
As a global leader in sustainable, eco-efficient business practices, Sun Chemical strives to produce bio-renewable, recyclable and compostable products to help its customers meet regulations and reach sustainability goals. Sun Chemical’s annual Corporate Sustainability Report focuses on its commitment to new sustainable products and services to meet customer demand.
To download the newsletter, visit www.sunchemical.com/sustainability/regulatory-newsletters. For more information, visit www.sunchemical.com.