RadTech, Chevy Chase, Maryland, through its RadLaunch program, has announced the class of 2022, which will be formally presented at RadTech 2022, May 9-12, in Orlando, Florida.
The classes include:
- Volumetric 3D printed Dental Aligners – Vitro3D
- Custom Bolus for Radiation Therapy – BC Cancer Agency, Center for the North
- Rapid, Low-Cost and Cleaner Battery Component Manufacturing – Ateios Systems
- The Special Academic Award: Disappearing 4D Advanced Materials – Whytneigh R. Duffie, Ph.D. candidate in chemical and biological engineering; and Travis W. Walker, associate professor in chemical and biological engineering at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Protective Coatings for Inner Tubes and Cylinders – University of Trento and Polytechnic of Turin (Italy) ELIXE SRL
For more information, visit www.radtech2022.com.